There is so much to do within minutes of Warburton Motel - only 80 minutes from Melbourne CBD but you'll feel like you're a world away...
For starters, the beautiful river photo above was taken only 2 minutes walk from the Motel!
There is so much to see and do around Warburton and the Yarra Valley more generally. Whether exploring in nature, riding or walking one of the many trails, enjoying the gastronomic delights of the region, visiting markets and shops...it's all waiting for you in Warburton.
Visit our FACEBOOK 'Services' page where we have detailed more than 20 of the tourist highlights you can enjoy whilst staying at the Warburton Motel. One thing is for sure - you'll need more than one weekend to do it all so we look forward to seeing you many times! Here are a few highlights:
- The California Redwood Forest (within 10 minutes)
- The Rainforest Gallery (within 10 minutes)
- LaLa Falls (walk begins within 5 minutes)
- Warburton Lilydale Trail (600m from the Motel)
- Ride inflatable tubes down the Yarra River (2 minutes away)
- Mt Donna Buang (begins at the Motel entrance - 20 minutes to the summit)
- Fantastic shops, restaurants, cafes and more in the enchanting village (walking distance)
- Healsville Sanctaury (25 minutes drive)
- Healsville Township (30 minutes drive)
- Rochford Winery for 'Day on the Green' concerts (30 minutes drive + concert buses pick up at the motel)
- Great launch off to wonderful wineries and other primary producers
- Yarra Junction, Wesburn, Millgrove (all within 15 minutes drive)
...and so much more to explore!
Like the Facebook page and then you'll also be able to keep up to date with information about special events, festivals, markets and more.